A new update has been released with the battle Arena Tournament now available to players around the world. Experience the new update with all new design and the Tournament mode that allows you to battle against players around the world. You’ll also have a chance to battle with your Aquatic creatures in an all out Aquatic battle! So if you haven’t been visiting your Jurassic Park Builder app game then this is the time to do so and get the new update for these brand new features for your game. Check out below for more information.
What’s New in Version 4.2.16
The Battle Arena Tournament is now available:
• Challenge other players, win Prizes and Trophies based on your wins and make your way through the League system.
• Introducing Aquatic Battles with the Tournament mode along with Park Battles!
• New combat system for Aquatic Battles: choose the most optimal attacks to take advantage of your opponent’s weaknesses.
• Feed your Dinosaurs to increase their statistics and make them stronger in combat.
• New missions are also available in your Jurassic, Aquatic, and Glacier Parks.
• Continue earning more experience points and achieve up to Level 80.
• Rebalancing of the difficulty of Battles in solo mode.
• Bug fixes for overall game performance that help improve your experience in the game.
• Game now available in Japanese.
Thanks for playing Jurassic Park Builder!
Don’t miss any of the news by staying on top of all the latest developments.
The Jurassic Park Builder dev team